I wish to extend my profound respect and gratitude to a number of people and organisations whose generous contribution I would like to acknowledge:
- My first supervisor, Prof. Dr. H. E. Jahnke, Department of Development Planning and Project Management, Institute of Agricultural Economics and Social Sciences, Faculty of Agriculture and Horticulture at Humboldt University of Berlin, Germany for his constant patience and guidance, providing valuable information and useful suggestions and encouragement.
- My second supervisor, Prof. Dr. K.J. Peters, Department of Animal Breeding in the Tropics and Subtropics, Institute of Animal Sciences, Faculty of Agriculture and Horticulture at Humboldt University of Berlin, Germany for providing valuable information about this topic.
- The chairmanship, Prof. Dr. O. Kaufmann, Department of Animal Husbandry and Technology, Institute of Animal Science. The commission of staff: PD.Dr. D-Gillwald, Department of Development Planning and Project Management, Institute of Agricultural Economics and Social Sciences and PD. Dr. H. Hoffmann, Department of ecology of utilisation of resources, Institute of Crops science, Faculty of Agriculture and Horticulture at Humboldt University of Berlin, Germany for their assistance and helpful advice.
- My lecturer, Dr. J. Dingle, Senior Lecturer in School of Animal Studies and Dr. Errol Hassan, Senior Lecturer in Integrated Crop Management School of Land and Food Plant Protection, Queensland University, Australia for their assistance, critiques, advice and their time during my stay at University of Queensland, Australia.
Mr. Allan Lisle, Statistical Adviser in School of Agronomy and Horticulture, Queensland University, Australia for his assistance in statistic analysis.
- Prof. Dr. Ramesh C. Agrawal and Prof. Dr. Christian Bonte-Friedheim, Humboldt University of Berlin, Germany, for their time to assisted me.
Mrs. H. Meaini for her assistance and encouragement and other employees during my study at the Humboldt University of Berlin, Germany [page 20↓]
The director of University Wijayakusuma, Purwokerto, Central Java, Indonesia, Prof. Dr. H. Iswanto SH; the director of University General Soedirman, Purwokerto, Central Java, Indonesia, Prof. Rubianto W, and Prof. Dr. Ir. Sunarto MS, Department of Plant Breeding, Faculty of Agriculture University General Soedirman, Purwokerto, central Java, Indonesia for his helpful advice and assistance.
- The KAAD president Prof. Dr. J. Reiter; KAAD Asia Region Consultant Dr. H. Geiger and KAAD committee in Indonesia Dr.-Ing. H. Kartarahardja for providing financial support without which this study would not have been conducted.
- Fr. Pat Mac Anally OMI, my spiritual support, for his helpful during my research at Laho- Baucau, East Timor and my stay at Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
- Director of Yayasan Sosial Bina Sejahtera (YSBS), J. Karso Suryo Supono and staff, the students of Queensland University, Australia, especially Masjuni and Alice, Mr. And Mrs. Darwin and Willy. Also the students of University General Soedirman, Purwokerto, Central Java, Indonesia and students of the Humboldt University of Berlin, Germany
- Dipl. Ing. agr. A. Poetter for her critiques and helpful, during my research at Humboldt University of Berlin, Germany
- My beloved wife, Margaretha Inge Juniati and my sons, Tobias Kusnaman and Mathias Lourdion Kusnaman for their encouragements and inspiration during the period of my study.
Nevertheless, also others not mentioned here.
|© Die inhaltliche Zusammenstellung und Aufmachung dieser Publikation sowie die
Verarbeitung sind urheberrechtlich geschützt. Jede Verwertung, die nicht ausdrücklich
vom Urheberrechtsgesetz zugelassen ist, bedarf der vorherigen Zustimmung. Das gilt insbesondere für
die Vervielfältigung, die Bearbeitung und Einspeicherung und Verarbeitung in elektronische Systeme.
|DiML DTD Version 3.0||Zertifizierter Dokumentenserver|
der Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin