|Schwella, Nimrod: Periphere Blutstammzellen: Mobilisation, Separation und hämatopoetische Rekonstitution nach Hochdosischemotherapie bei Patienten mit Keimzelltumoren |
1. Thomas ED. "Frontiers in bone marrow transplantation." Blood Cells 1991; 17: 259-267.
2. Kessinger A, Armitage JO. "The evolving role of autologous peripheral stem cell transplantation following high-dose therapy for malignancies." Blood 1991; 77: 211-213.
3. Gorin NC, David R, Stachowiak J, et al. "High dose chemotherapy and autologous bone marrow transplantation in acute leukemias, malignant lymphomas and solid tumors." Eur J Cancer 1981; 17: 557-568.
4. Phillips GL, Herzig RH, Lazarus HM, et al. "Treatment of resistant malignant lymphoma with cyclophosphamide, total body irradiation and transplantation of cryopreserved autologous marrow. " N Engl J Med 1984; 310: 1557-1561.
5. Gale RP, Henon P, Juttner C. "Blood stem cell transplants come of age." Bone Marrow Transplant 1992; 9: 151-155.
6. Lowry PA, Tabbara IA ". Peripheral hematopoietic stem cell transplantation: current concepts. " Exp Hematol 1992; 20: 937-942.
7. Körbling M, Holle R, Haas R, et al. "Autologous blood stem-cell transplantation in patients with advanced Hodgkin‘s disease and prior radiation to the pelvic site." J Clin Oncol 1990; 8: 978-985.
8. Haas R, Hohaus S, Egerer G, et al.
"Recombinant human GM-CSF subsequent to
chemotherapy improves collection of blood stem cells for autografting in patients
not eligible for bone marrow harvest." Bone Marrow Transplant 1992; 9 : 459-65.
999. To LB, Roberts MM, Haylock DN, et al. "Comparison of haematological recovery times and supportive care requirements of autologous recovery phase peripheral blood stem cell transplants, autologous bone marrow transplants and allogeneic bone marrow transplants. " Bone Marrow Transplant 1992; 9: 277-284.
10. Beyer J, Schwella N, Zingsem J, et al. "Hematopoietic rescue after high-dose chemotherapy using autologous peripheral-blood progenitor cells or bone marrow: a randomized comparison. " J Clin Oncol 1995; 13: 1328-1335.
11. Ross AA, Cooper BW, Lazarus HM, et al. "Detection and viability of tumor cells in peripheral blood stem cell collections from breast cancer patients using immunocytochemical and clonogenic assay techniques. " Blood 1993; 82: 2605-2610.
12. Craig JIO, Langlands K, Parker AC, Anthony RS ". Molecular detection of tumor contamination in peripheral blood stem cell harvests. " Exp Hematol 1994 ; 22: 898-902.
13. Passos-Coelho JL, Ross AA, Moss TJ, et al. "Absence of breast cancer cells in a single-day peripheral blood progenitor cell collection after priming with cyclophosphamide and granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor." Blood 1995; 85: 1138-1143.
14. Brugger W, Bross KJ, Glatt M, et al. "Mobilization of tumor cells and hematopoietic progenitor cells into peripheral blood of patients with solid tumors." Blood 1994; 83: 636-640.
15. Goodman JW, Hodgson GS. "Evidence of stem cells in the peripheral blood of mice." Blood 1962; 19: 702-714.
Barnes DWH, Loutit JF. "Haemopoietic stem cells in the peripheral blood. " Lancet 1967; 2: 1138-1141 .
10017. Cavins JA, Scheer SC, Thomas ED, Feerebee JW. "The recovery of lethally irradiated dogs given infusions of autologous leukocytes preserved at -89°C." Blood 1964; 23: 38-43 .
18. McCredie KB, Hersh EM, Freireich EJ. "Cells capable of colony formation in the peripheral blood of man. " Science 1971; 171: 293-294 .
19. Chervenick PA, Boggs DR. "In vitro growth of granulocytic and mononuclear cell colonies from blood of normal individuals." Blood 1971; 37: 131-135.
20. Kurnick JE, Robinson WA. "Colony growth of human peripheral white blood cells in vitro." Blood 1971; 37 : 136-141.
21. Barr RD, Whang-Peng J, Perry S. "Hemopoietic stem cells in human peripheral blood." Science 1975; 190: 284-285.
22. Debelak-Fehir KM, Epstein RB. "Restoration of hematopoiesis in dogs by infusion of cryopreserved autologous peripheral white cells following busulfan-cyclophospha-mide treatment. " Transplantation 1975; 20: 63-67.
23. Nothdurft W, Bruch C, Fliedner TM, Ruber E. "Studies on the regeneration of the CFU-C population in blood and bone marrow of lethally irradiated dogs after autologous transfusion of cryopreserved mononuclear blood cells." Scand J Haematol 1977; 19: 470-481.
24. Epstein RB, Sarpel SC. "Processing of peripheral blood stem cells for transplantation." Exp Hematol 1979; 7 (suppl 5): 125-134.
25. Appelbaum FR. "Hemopoietic reconstitution following autologous bone marrow and peripheral blood mononuclear cell infusions." Exp Hematol 1979; 7 (suppl 5): 7-11.
10126. Zander AR, Gray KN, Hester JP, et al. "Rescue by peripheral blood mononuclear cells in dogs from bone marrow failure after total-body irradiation." Transfusion 1984; 24: 42-45.
27. Fliedner TM, Körbling M, Arnold R, et al. "Collection and cryopreservation of mononuclear blood leukocytes and of CFU-C in man." Exp Hematol 1979 ; 7 (suppl 5): 398-408.
28. Abrams RA, Deisseroth AB. "Prospects for accelerating hematopoietic recovery following myelosuppressive therapy by using autologous, cryopreserved hemato-poietic stem cells collected solely from the peripheral blood." Exp Hematol 1979; 7 (suppl 5): 107-115.
29. Körbling M, Fliedner TM, Pflieger H. "Collection of large quantities of granulocyte-macrophage progenitor cells (CFU-C) in man by means of continuous flow leukapheresis. " Scand J Haematol 1980; 24: 22-28.
30. Lasky LC, Ash RC, Kersey JH, et al ". Collection of pluripotential hematopoietic stem cells by cytapheresis." Blood 1982; 59: 822-827.
31. Goldman JM, Th‘ng KH, Park DS, et al. "Collection, cryopreservation and subsequent viability of haemopoietic stem cells intended for treatment of chronic granulocytic leukaemia in transformation. " Br J Haematol 1978; 40: 185-195.
32. Haines ME, Goldman JM, Worsley AM, et al. "Chemotherapy and autografting for chronic granulocytic leukaemia in transformation: probable prolongation of survival for some patients. " Br J Haematol 1984; 58: 711-721.
33. Hershko C, Gale RP, Ho WG, Cline MJ. "Cure of aplastic anaemia in paroxysmal "
102"nocturnal hemoglobinuria by marrow transfusion from identical twin: Failure of peripheral leukocyte transfusion to correct bone marrow aplasia." Lancet 1979; 1: 945-947.
34. Abrams RA, Glaubiger D, Appelbaum FR, Deisseroth AB. "Result of attempted hematopoietic reconstitution using isologous, peripheral blood mononuclear cells: A case report. " Blood 1980; 56: 516-520.
35. Körbling M, Burke P, Braine H, et al. "Successful engraftment of blood-derived normal haemopoietic stem cells in chronic myelogenous leukaemia ." Exp Hematol 1981; 9: 684-690.
36. Juttner CA, To LB, Haylock DN, et al. "Circulating autologous stem cells collected in very early remission from acute non-lymphoblastic leukaemia produce prompt but incomplete hemopoietic reconstitution after high dose melphalan or supralethal chemoradiotherapy. " Br J Haematol 1985; 61: 739-745.
37. Reiffers J, Bernard P, David B, et al. "Successful autologous transplantation with peripheral blood hemopoietic cells in a patient with acute leukaemia." Exp Hematol 1986; 14: 312-315.
38. Körbling M, Dörken B, Ho AD, et al. "Autologous transplantation of blood-derived hemopoietic stem cells after myeloablative therapy in a patient with Burkitt´s lymphoma. " Blood 1986; 67: 529-532.
39. Kessinger A, Armitage JO, Landmark JD, Weisenburger DD. "Reconstitution of hematopoietic function with autologous cryopreserved circulating stem cells." Exp Hematol 1986; 14: 192-196.
40. Bell AJ, Oscier DG, Figes A, Hamblin TJ. "Use of circulating stem cells to accelerate myeloid recovery after autologous bone marrow transplantation." Br J Haematol 1987;
41. Zander AR, Cockerill KJ ". Autologous transplantation with circulating hematopoietic stem cells. " J Clin Apheresis 1987; 3 : 191-201.
42. Lasky LC, Hurd DD, Smith JA, Haake R. "Peripheral blood stem cell collection and use in Hodgkin‘s disease." Transfusion 1989; 29: 323-327.
43. Kessinger A, Armitage JO, Smith DM. "High-dose therapy and autologous peripheral blood stem cell transplantation for patients with lymphoma." Blood 1989; 74 : 1260-1265.
44. Kessinger A, Armitage JO, Landmark JD, et al. "Autologous peripheral hematopoietic stem cell transplantation restores hematopoietic function following marrow ablative therapy." Blood 1988; 71: 723-727.
45. Bernard P, Reiffers J, Vezon G, et al. "Collection of circulating haemopoietic cells after chemotherapy in acute non-lymphocytic leukaemia." Br J Haematol 1985; 61: 577-578.
46. Dührsen U, Villeval JL, Boyd J, et al. "Effects of recombinant human granulocyte colony-stimulating factor on hematopoietic progenitor cells in cancer patients" . Blood 1988; 72: 2074-2081.
47. Socinski MA, Elias A, Schnipper L, et al. "Granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor expands the circulating haemopoietic progenitor cell compartment in man." Lancet 1988; 1: 1194-1198.
48. Pettengell R, Morgenstern GR, Woll PJ, et al. "Peripheral blood progenitor cell transplantation in lymphoma and leukemia using a single apheresis." Blood 1994; 82: 3770-3777.
49. Jones HM, Jones SA, Watts MJ, et al. "Development of a simplified single apheresis approach for peripheral blood progenitor cell transplantation in previously treated patients with lymphoma. " J Clin Oncol 1994; 12 : 1693-1702.
50. Gillespie TW, Hillyer CD. "Peripheral blood progenitor cell for marrow reconstitution: mobilization and collection strategies. " Transfusion 1996; 36: 611-624.
51. Juttner CA, To LB, Ho JQK, et al. "Early lympho-hematopoietic recovery after autografting using peripheral blood stem cells in acute nonlymphoblastic leukemia." Transplant Proc 1988; 20: 40-42.
52. Gianni AM, Tarella C, Siena A, et al. "Durable and complete hematopoietic reconstitution after autografting of rhGM-CSF exposed peripheral blood progenitor cells. " Bone Marrow Transplant 1990; 6: 143-145.
53. Civin CI, Strauss LC, Brovall C, et al. "Antigenic analysis of hematopoiesis. III. A hematopoietic progenitor cell surface antigen defined by a monoclonal antibody raised against KG-1a cells. " J Immunol 1984; 133: 157-165.
54. Strauss LC, Rowley SD, La Russa VF, et al ". Antigenic analysis of hematopoiesis. V. Characterization of My-10 antigen expression by normal lymphohematopoietic progenitor cells. " Exp Hematol 1986; 14: 878-886.
55. Andrews RG, Singer JW, Bernstein ID. "Monoclonal antibody 12.8 recognizes a 115-kd molecule present on both unipotent and multipotent hematopoietic colony-forming cells and their precursors. " Blood 1986; 67: 842-845.
56. Bender JG, Unverzagt KL, Walker DE, et al. "Identification and comparison of CD34 positive cells and their subpopulations from normal peripheral blood and bone marrow using multicolor flow cytometry. " Blood 1991; 77: 2591-2596.
10557. Serke S, Beyer J, Rick O, et al. "Analysis of 34-expressing cells in clinical practice." Vox Sang 1998; 74 (suppl 2): 469-475 .
58. Spangrude GJ, Heimfield S, Weissman IL ". Purification and characterization of mouse hematopoietic stem cells. " Science 1988, 241: 58-62.
59. Richman CM, Weiner RS, Yankee RA. "Increase in circulating stem cells following chemotherapy in man. " Blood 1976; 47: 1031-1039.
60. Lohrmann HP, Schreml W, Lang M, et al. "Changes of granulopoiesis during and after adjuvant chemotherapy of breast cancer. " Br J Haematol 1978; 40: 369-381.
61. Abrams RA, Johnston-Early A, Kramer C, et al. "Amplification of circulating granulocyte-monocyte stem cell numbers following chemotherapy in patients with extensive small cell carcinoma of the lung. " Cancer Res 1981; 41: 35-41.
62. Stiff PJ, Murgo AJ, Wittes RE, et al. "Quantification of the peripheral blood colony forming unit-culture rise following chemotherapy. Could leukocytaphereses replace bone marrow for autologous transplantation?" Transfusion 1983; 23: 500-503.
63. To LB, Haylock DN, Kimber RJ, Juttner CA. "High levels of circulating haemopoietic stem cells in very early remission from acute non-lymphoblastic leukaemia and their collection and cryopreservation. " Br J Haematol 1984; 58: 399-410.
64. Schwartzberg L, Birch R, Hazelton B, et al. "Peripheral blood stem cell mobilization by chemotherapy with and without recombinant human granulocyte colony-stimulating factor. " J Hematother 1992; 1: 317-327.
65. To LB, Shepherd KM, Haylock DN, et al. "Single high doses of cyclophosphamide enable the collection of high numbers of hemopoietic stem cells from the peripheral blood. " Exp Hematol 1990; 18: 442-447.
66. Kotasek D, Shepherd KM, Sage RE, et al. "Factors affecting blood stem cell "
106"collections following high-dose cyclophosphamide mobilization in lymphoma, myeloma, and solid tumors." Bone Marrow Transplant 1992; 9: 11-17.
67. Gianni AM, Bregni M, Siena S, et al. "Recombinant human granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor reduces hematologic toxicity and widens clinical applicability of high-dose cyclophosphamide treatment in breast cancer and non-Hodgkin‘s lymphoma. " J Clin Oncol 1990, 8: 768-778.
68. Wong GG, Witek JS, Temple PA, et al. "Human GM-CSF: Molecular cloning of the complementary DNA and purification of the natural and recombinant proteins." Science 1985; 228: 810-815.
69. Zsebo KM, Cohen AM, Murdock DC, et al. "Recombinant human granulocyte colony-stimulating factor: molecular and biological characterization." Immunobiology 1986; 172: 175-184.
70. Groopman JE, Molina JM, Scadden DT ". Hematopoietic growth factors. Biology and clinical applications." N Engl J Med 1989; 321: 1449-1459.
71. Chao NJ, Schriber JR, Grimes K, et al. "Granulocyte colony-stimulating factor "mobilized" peripheral blood progenitor cells accelerate granulocyte and platelet recovery after high-dose chemotherapy. " Blood 1993; 81: 2031-2035.
72. Bensinger W, Singer J, Appelbaum F, et al. "Autologous transplantation with peripheral blood mononuclear cells collected after administration of recombinant granulocyte stimulating factor. " Blood 1993; 81: 3158-3163.
73. Teshima T, Harada M, Takamatsu Y, et al. "Granulocyte colony-stimulating factor (G-CSF)-induced mobilization of circulating haemopoietic stem cells." Br J Haematol 1993; 84: 570-573.
74. Haas R, Ho AD, Bredthauer U, et al. "Successful autologous transplantation of blood stem cells mobilized with recombinant human granulocyte-macrophage colony-"
107"stimulating factor." Exp Hematol 1990; 18: 94-98.
75. Peters WP, Rosner G, Ross M, et al. "Comparative effects of granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor (GM-CSF) and granulocyte colony-stimulating factor (G-CSF) on priming peripheral blood progenitor cells for use with autologous bone marrow after high-dose chemotherapy." Blood 1993; 81: 1709-1719.
76. Bishop MR, Anderson JR, Jackson JD et al. "High-dose therapy and peripheral blood progenitor cell transplantation: effects of recombinant human granulocyte-macro-phage colony-stimulating factor on the autograft." Blood 1994; 83: 610-616.
77. Sheridan WP, Begley CG, To LB, et al. "Phase II study of autologous filgrastim (G-CSF)-mobilized peripheral blood progenitor cells to restore hemopoiesis after high-dose chemotherapy for lymphoid malignancies." Bone Marrow Transplant 1994; 14: 105-111.
78. Dreger P, Haferlach T, Eckstein V, et al. "G-CSF-mobilized peripheral blood progenitor cells for allogeneic transplantation: safety, kinetics of mobilization, and composition of graft. " Br J Haematol 1994; 87 : 609-613.
79. Zeller W, Gutensohn K, Stockschläger M, et al. "Increase of mobilized CD34-positive peripheral blood progenitor cells in patients with Hodgkin‘s disease, non-Hodgkin‘s lymphoma and cancer of the testis. " Bone Marrow Transplant 1996; 17: 709-713.
80. Demuynck H, Delforge M, Verhoef G, et al. "Comparative study of peripheral blood progenitor cell collection in patients with multiple myeloma after single-dose cyclophosphamide combined with rhGM-CSF or rhG-CSF." Br J Haematol 1993; 90: 384-392.
81. Kröger N, Zeller W, Hassan HT, et al. "Schedule-dependency of granulocyte colony-stimulating factor in peripheral blood progenitor cell mobilization in breast cancer "
108"patients. " Blood 1998; 91: 1828.
82. Watts MJ, Addison I, Long SG, et al. "Crossover study of the haematological effects and pharmacokinetics of glycosylated and non-glycosylated G-CSF in healthy volunteers." Br J Haematol 1997; 98: 474-479.
83. Gianni AM, Siena S, Bregni M, et al. "Granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor to harvest circulating haemopoietic stem cells for autotransplantation." Lancet 1989; 2: 580-585.
84. Siena S, Bregni M, Brando B, et al. "Circulation of CD34+ hematopoietic stem cells in the peripheral blood of high-dose cyclophosphamide-treated patients: Enhancement by intravenous recombinant human granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor." Blood 1989; 74: 1905-1914.
85. Craig JIO, Anthony RS, Stewart A, et al. "Peripheral blood stem cell mobilization using high-dose cyclophosphamide and G-CSF in pretreated patients with lymphoma." Br J Haematol 1993; 85: 210-212.
86. Brugger W, Bross K, Frisch J, et al. "Mobilization of peripheral blood progenitor cells by sequential administration of interleukin-3 and granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor following polychemotherapy with etoposide, ifosfamide and cisplatin." Blood 1992; 79: 1193-1200.
87. Huan SD, Hester J, Spitzer G, et al. "Influence of mobilized peripheral blood cells on the hematopoietic recovery by autologous marrow and recombinant human granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor after high-dose cyclophospha-mide, etoposide, and cisplatin. " Blood 1992; 79: 3388-3393.
88. Elias AD, Ayash L, Anderson KC, et al. "Mobilization of peripheral blood progenitor cells by chemotherapy and granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor for hematologic support after high-dose intensification for breast cancer." Blood 1992; 79:
89. Fukuda M, Kojima S, Matsumoto K, et al. "Autotransplantation of peripheral blood stem cells mobilized by chemotherapy and recombinant human G-CSF in childhood neuroblastoma and non-Hodgkin‘s lymphoma. " Br J Haematol 1992; 80: 327-331.
90. Dreger P, Marquardt P, Haferlach T, et al ". Effective mobilization of peripheral blood progenitor cells with "DexaBEAM" and G-CSF: timing of harvesting and composition of the leukapheresis product. " Br J Cancer 1993; 68: 950-957.
91. Pettengell R, Testa NG, Swindell R, et al. "Transplantation potential of hematopoietic cells released into the circulation during routine chemotherapy for non-Hodgkin‘s lymphoma. " Blood 1993; 82: 2239-2248.
92. Kohno A, Takeyama K, Narabayashi M, et al. "Low-dose granulocyte colony-stimulating factor enables the efficient collection of peripheral blood stem cells after disease-oriented, conventional-dose chemotherapy for breast cancer, malignant lymphoma and germ cell tumor. " Bone Marrow Transplant 1995; 15: 49-54.
93. Schwella N, Beyer J, Schwaner I, et al. "Impact of preleukapheresis cell counts on collection results and correlation of progenitor-cell dose with engraftment after high-dose chemotherapy in patients with germ cell cancer." J Clin Oncol 1996; 14: 1114-1121.
94. Schwella N, Rick O, Meyer O, et al. "Mobilization of peripheral blood progenitor cells by disease-specific chemotherapy in patients with soft tissue sarcoma." Bone Marrow Transplant 1998, 21: 863-868.
95. Schwella N, Huhn D. "Mobilisation und Separation autologer Blutstammzellen" . Der Onkologe 1998; 4: 639-648.
96. Craig JIO, Turner ML, Parker AC. "Peripheral blood stem cell transplantation." Blood Rev 1992, 6: 59-67.
97. Harada M, Yoshida T, Ishino C, et al. "Hematologic recovery following autologous and allogeneic bone marrow transplantation." Exp Hematol 1983; 11: 841-848.
98. Jagannath S, Dicke KA, Armitage JA, et al. "High dose cyclophosphamide, carmustine, and etoposide and autologous bone marrow transplantation for relapsed Hodgkin‘s disease. " Ann Internal Med 1986; 104: 163-168.
99. Spitzer G, Verma DS, Fisher R, et al. "The myeloid progenitor cell - its value in predicting hematopoietic recovery after autologous bone marrow transplantation." Blood 1980; 55: 317-323.
100. Douay L, Gorin NC, Lemarie E, et al. "Recovery of CFU-GM from cryopreserved marrow and in vivo evaluation after autologous bone marrow transplantation are predictive of engraftment. " Exp Hematol 1986; 14: 358-365.
101. Rowley SD, Zuehlsdorf M, Braine HG, et al. "CFU-GM content of bone marrow graft correlates with time to hematologic reconstitution following autologous bone marrow transplantation with 4-hydroperoxycyclophosphamide-purged bone marrow." Blood 1987; 70: 271-275.
102. Torres A, Alonso MC, Gomez-Villagram JL, et al. "No influence of number of donor CFU-GM on granulocyte recovery in bone marrow transplantation for acute leukaemia." Blut 1985; 50: 89-94.
103. Williams SF, Bitran JD, Richards JM, et al. "Peripheral blood-derived stem cell collections for use in autologous transplantation after high-dose chemotherapy: An alternative approach." Bone Marrow Transplant 1990; 5: 129-33.
104. Henon PR, Liang H, Beck-Wirth G, et al. "Comparison of hematopoietic and immune recovery after autologous bone marrow or blood stem cell transplants." Bone Marrow Transplant 1992; 9: 285-291.
105. Shpall EJ, Jones RB, Bearman SI et al. "Transplantation of enriched CD34-positive autologous marrow into breast cancer patients following high-dose chemotherapy: influence of CD34-positive peripheral-blood progenitors and growth factors on engraftment. " J Clin Oncol 1994; 12: 28-36.
106. Bender JG, To LB, Williams S, Schwartzberg LS ". Defining a therapeutic dose of peripheral blood stem cells." J Hematother 1992; 1: 329-341.
107. Teshima T, Harada M, Takamatsu Y, et al. "Cytotoxic drug and cytotoxic drug/G-CSF mobilization of peripheral blood stem cells and their use for autografting." Bone Marrow Transplant 1992; 10: 215-220.
108. Haas R, Möhle R, Frühauf S, et al. "Patient characteristics associated with successful mobilizing and autografting of peripheral blood progenitor cells in malignant lymphoma. " Blood 1994; 83: 3787-3794.
109. Schwartzberg L, Birch R, Blanco R, et al ". Rapid and sustained hematopoietic reconstitution by peripheral blood stem cell infusion alone following high-dose chemotherapy." Bone Marrow Transplant 1993; 11: 369-374.
110. Schwella N, Siegert W, Beyer J, et al. "Autografting with blood progenitor cells: predictive value of preapheresis blood cell counts on progenitor cell harvest and correlation of the reinfused cell dose with hematopoietic reconstitution." Ann Hematol 1995, 71: 227-234.
111. Schiller G, Vescio R, Freytes C, et al. "Transplantation of CD34+ peripheral blood progenitor cells after high-dose chemotherapy for patients with advanced multiple myeloma. " Blood 1995; 86: 390-397.
112. Hohaus S, Goldschmidt H, Ehrhardt R, Haas R. "Successful autografting following myeloablative conditioning therapy with blood stem cells mobilized by chemo-therapy plus rhG-CSF." Exp Hematol 1993; 21: 508-514.
113. Weaver CH, Hazelton B, Birch R, et al. "An analysis of engraftment kinetics as a function of the CD34 content of peripheral blood progenitor cell collections in 692 patients after the administration of myeloablative chemotherapy." Blood 1995; 86: 3961-3969.
114. Kiss JE, Rybka WB, Winkelstein A, et al. "Relationship of CD34+ cell dose to early and late hematopoiesis following autologous peripheral blood stem cell trans-plantation." Bone Marrow Transplant 1997; 19: 303-310.
115. Einhorn L. "Treatment of testicular cancer: a new and improved model." J Clin Oncol 1990; 8: 1777-1781.
116. Fitzharris B, Kaye S, Saverymuttu S, et al ". VP 16-213 as a single agent in advanced testicular tumors." Eur J Cancer 1980; 16: 1193-1197.
117. Wheeler B, Loehrer P, Williams S, et al. "Ifosfamide in refractory male germ cell tumors." J Clin Oncol 1986; 4: 28-34.
118. Siegert W, Beyer J, Strohscheer I, et al. "High-dose treatment with carboplatin, etoposide, and ifosfamide followed by autologous stem cell transplantation in relapsed or refractory germ cell cancer - A phase I/II study." J Clin Oncol 1994; 12: 1223-1231.
119. Nichols C, Tricot G, Williams SD, et al. "Dose-intensive chemotherapy in refractory germ cell cancer: a phase I/II trial of high-dose carboplatin and etoposide with autologous bone marrow transplantation. " J Clin Oncol 1989; 7: 932-939.
120. Broun E, Nichols C, Turns M, et al. Early salvage therapy for germ cell cancer using high dose chemotherapy with autologous bone marrow support. Cancer 1994; 73: 1716-1720.
113121. Bokemeyer C, Kuczyk M, Köhne H, et al. "Treatment of testicular cancer and hematopoietic growth factors: Biological interactions, routine use and dose-intensive chemotherapy. " Ann Hematol 1996; 72: 1-9.
122. Silvestri F, Fritsch G, Serke S, et al ". Comparison of two monoclonal antibodies - 8G12 and QBEND10 - in detecting CD34+ cells circulating in the peripheral blood." Eur J Lab Med 1993; 1: 125-128.
123. Leibundgut K, Muff J, Hirt A, et al. "Evaluation of the Fresenius cell separator AS104 for harvesting peripheral blood stem cells in pediatric patients." Transfus Sci 1994; 15: 93-99.
124. Padley D, Strauss RG, Weiland M, Randels MJ. "Concurrent comparison of the COBE Spectra and Fenwal CS-3000 for the collection of peripheral blood mononuclear cells for autologous peripheral stem cell transplantation." J Clin Apheresis 1991; 6: 77-80.
125. Schwella N, Zimmermann R, Heuft HG, et al. "Microbiologic contamination of peripheral blood stem cell autografts. " Vox Sang 1994; 67: 32-35.
126. Fauser AA, Messner HA. "Granuloerythropoietic colonies in human bone marrow, peripheral blood and cord blood. " Blood 1978; 52: 1243-1248.
127. Nademanee A, Sniecinski I, Schmidt GM, et al. "High-dose therapy followed by autologous peripheral-blood stem-cell transplantation for patients with Hodgkin‘s disease and non-Hodgkin‘s lymphoma using unprimed and granulocyte colony-stimulating factor-mobilized peripheral-blood stem cells." J Clin Oncol 1994; 12: 2176-2186.
128. Martin-Murea S, Voso MT, Hohaus S, et al. "The dose of granulocyte colony-stimulating factor administered following cytotoxic chemotherapy is not related to"
114" the rebound level of circulating CD34+ haemopoietic progenitor cells during marrow recovery. " Br J Haematol 1998; 101: 582-585.
129. Demirer T, Buckner CD, Storer B, et al. "Effect of different chemotherapy regimens on peripheral-blood stem-cell collections in patients with breast cancer receiving granulocyte colony-stimulating factor. " J Clin Oncol 1997; 15: 684-690.
130. Elliott C, Samson DM, Armitage S, et al.
"When to harvest peripheral-blood stem
cells after mobilization therapy: Prediction of CD34-positive cell yield by preceding day CD34-positive concentration in peripheral blood." J Clin Oncol 1996; 14: 970-973.
131. Möhle R, Murea S, Pförsich M, et al. "Estimation of the progenitor cell yield in a leukapheresis product by previous measurement of CD34+ cells in peripheral blood. " Vox Sang 1996; 71: 90-96.
132. Serke S, Watts M, Meldgaard Knudsen L, et al ". In-vitro clonogenicity of mobilized peripheral blood CD34-expressing cells: inverse correlation to both relative and absolute numbers of CD34-expressing cells. " Br J Haematol 1996; 95 : 234-240.
133. Bensinger WI, Longin K, Appelbaum F, et al: "Peripheral blood stem cells (PBSCs) collected after recombinant granulocyte colony-stimulating factor (rhG-CSF): an analysis of factors correlating with the tempo of engraftment after transplantation." Br J Haematol 1994; 87 : 825-831.
134. Chabannon C, Le Coroller AG, Faucher C, et al. "Patient condition affects the collection of peripheral blood progenitors after priming with recombinant granulocyte colony-stimulating factor. " J Hematother 1995; 4: 171-179.
135. Goldschmidt H, Hegenbart U, Wallmeier M, et al ". Factors influencing collection of peripheral blood progenitor cells following high-dose cyclophosphamide and"
115" granulocyte colony-stimulating factor in patients with multiple myeloma." Br J Haematol 1997; 98: 736-744.
136. Dreger P, Klöss M, Petersen B, et al. "Autologous progenitor cell transplantation: Prior exposure to stem cell-toxic drugs determines yield and engraftment of peripheral blood progenitor cell but not of bone marrow grafts." Blood 1995; 86: 3970-3978.
137. Weaver CH, Schwartzberg LS, Birch R, et al. "Collection of peripheral blood progenitor cells after the administration of cyclophosphamide, etoposide, and garnulocyte colony-stimulating factor: an analysis of 497 patients." Transfusion 1997; 37: 896-903.
138. Copelan EA, Ceselski SK, Ezzone SA, et al. "Mobilization of peripheral-blood progenitor cells with high-dose etoposide and granulocyte colony-stimulating factor in patients with breast cancer, non Hodgkin‘s lymphoma, and Hodgkin‘s disease." J Clin Oncol 1997; 15: 759-765.
139. Blackett NM, Adams K. "Cell proliferation and the action of cytotoxic agents on haemopoietic tissue. " Br J Haematol 1972; 23: 751-758.
140. Trainor KJ, Morley AA. "Screening of cytotoxic drugs for residual bone marrow damage. " J Natl Cancer Inst 1976; 57: 1237-1239.
141. Neben S, Hemman S, Montgomery M, et al. "Haematopoietic stem cell deficit of transplanted bone marrow previously exposed to cytotoxic agents." Exp Hematol 1993; 21: 156-162.
142. Shepherd KM, Charles P, Sage RE, et al. "Mobilization of haemopoietic stem cells by cyclophosphamide into the peripheral blood of patients with haematological "
116"malignancies. " Clin Lab Haematol 1991; 13: 25-32.
143. Tarella C, Boccardoro M, Omede P, et al. "Role of chemotherapy and GM-CSF on hemopoietic progenitor cell mobilization in muliple myeloma" . Bone Marrow Transplant 1993; 11: 271-277.
144. Bensinger W, Appelbaum F, Rowley S, et al. "Factors that influence collection and engraftment of autologous peripheral-blood stem cells." J Clin Oncol 1995; 13: 2547-2555.
145. Watts MJ, Sullivan AM, Jamieson E, et al. "Progenitor-cell mobilization after low dose cyclophosphamide and granulocyte colony-stimulating factor: An analysis of progenitor-cell quantity and quality and factors predicting for these parameters in 101 pretreated patients with malignant lymphoma. " J Clin Oncol 1997; 15: 535-546.
146. Drake M, Ranaghan L, Morris TCM, et al. "Analysis of the effect of prior therapy on progenitor cell yield: use of a chemotherapy scoring system. " Br J Haematol 1997; 98: 745-749.
147. Passos-Coelho JL, Braine HG, Davis JM, et al. "Predictive factors for peripheral blood progenitor-cell collections using a single large-volume leukapheresis after cyclophosphamide and granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor mobilization." J Clin Oncol 1995; 13: 705-714.
148. Cantin G, Marchand-Laroche D, Bouchard MM, Leblond PF ". Blood-derived stem cell collection in acute non-lymphoblastic leukaemia: predictive factors for a good yield." Exp Hematol 1989; 17: 991-996.
149. Reid CDL, Kirk A, Muir J, Chanarin I. "The recovery of circulating progenitor cells after chemotherapy in AML and ALL and its relation to the rate of bone marrow regeneration after aplasia. " Br J Haematol 1989; 72: 21-27.
150. Olivieri A, Offidani M, Ciniero L, et al. "Optimization of the yield of PBSC for"
117" autotransplantation mobilized by high-dose chemotherapy and G-CSF: proposal for a mathematical model" . Bone Marrow Transplant 1994; 14: 273-278.
151. Webb IJ, Eickhoff CE, Elias AD, et al ". Kinetics of peripheral blood mononuclear cell mobilization with chemotherapy and/or granulocyte colony-stimulating factor: implications for timing and yield of hematopoietic progenitor cell collections. " Transfusion 1996; 36: 160-167.
152. Hillyer CD, Tiegerman KO, Berkman EM. "Increase in circulating colony-forming units granulocyte-macrophage during large-volume leukapheresis: evaluation of a new cell separator." Transfusion 1991; 31: 327-332.
153. Comenzo RL, Vosburgh E, Weintraub LR, et al. "Collection of mobilized blood progenitor cells for hematopoietic rescue by large-volume leukapheresis. " Transfusion 1995; 35: 493-497.
154. Scott MA, Ager S, Jestice HK, et al ". Failure to mobilise and harvest PBPC does not necessarily preclude the use of high-dose therapy and autologous stem cell rescue." Bone Marrow Transplant 1995; 15: 487-488 .
155. Benjamin RJ, Linsley L, Fountain D, et al. "Preapheresis peripheral blood CD34+ mononuclear cell counts as predictors of progenitor cell yield." Transfusion 1997; 37: 79-85.
156. Papadopoulos KP, Ayello J, Tugulea S, et al. "Harvest quality and factors affecting collection and engraftment of CD34+ cells in patients with breast cancer scheduled for high-dose chemotherapy and peripheral blood progenitor cell support." J Hematother 1997; 6: 61-68.
157. Mitterer M, Hirber J, Gentilini I, et al. "Target value tailored (TVT) apheresis approach for blood progenitor cell collection after high-dose chemotherapy and rh "
118"G-CSF. " Bone Marrow Transplant 1996; 18: 611-617.
158. Pérez-Simón JA, Caballero MD, Corral M, et al. "Minimal number of circulating CD34+ cells to ensure successful leukapheresis and engraftment in autologous peripheral blood progenitor cell transplantation. " Transfusion 1998; 38: 385-391.
159. Ketterer N, Salles G, Raba M, et al. "High CD34+ cell counts decrease hematologic toxicity of autologous peripheral blood progenitor cell transplantation." Blood 1998; 91: 3148-3155.
160. Remes K, Matinlauri I, Grenman S, et al. "Daily measurements of blood CD34+ cells after stem cell mobilization predict stem cell yield and posttransplant hematopoietic recovery." J Hematother 1997; 6: 13-19.
161. Zimmerman TM, Lee WJ, Bender JG, et al. "Quantitative CD34 analysis may be used to guide peripheral blood stem cell harvests." Bone Marrow Transplant 1995; 9: 439-444.
© Die inhaltliche Zusammenstellung und Aufmachung dieser Publikation sowie die elektronische Verarbeitung sind urheberrechtlich geschützt. Jede Verwertung, die nicht ausdrücklich vom Urheberrechtsgesetz zugelassen ist, bedarf der vorherigen Zustimmung. Das gilt insbesondere für die Vervielfältigung, die Bearbeitung und Einspeicherung und Verarbeitung in elektronische Systeme.
DiML DTD Version 2.0||
der Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
|HTML - Version erstellt am:|
Mon Sep 30 11:51:44 2002